5 CRITICAL AREAS EDUCATOR MASTERY PROGRAM – 100% of all Themed Packages
5 Critical Areas Themed Package Description
Gain instant access to exclusive Laurie Kelly’s Brain Friendly Training videos! Learn the different tips, secrets, and techniques that will dramatically improve your learning environment and teaching methods – full access immediately for one year.
ACCESS ALL VIDEOS IMMEDIATELY FOR 12 MONTHS
Transform your training delivery – and the outcomes you achieve
1) Understanding Different Learners
- The greatest gift an educator can give a student is an experience of Learning that is Empowering, Engaging and Exciting.
This gift is one that ignites a desire for continuous improvement. When we teach them the way they learn they learn fast retain the information and have the confidence to use the new skills learnt. As Educators we do our job with less stress knowing we are using techniques that facilitate good learning. All learners are unique in the way they learn. It is a real skill when you can cater for various learning styles in the room and even better when you can empower learners to understand their own learning styles so they know what they must do to make learning stick for them.
2) Learner Engagement
- Is there a risk that your song and dance routine could lose its magic?
There is nothing worse than being asked to train some dry, compulsory theory topic that they have all heard before and all know the answers to, because they have all done this one before. Their body language says it all not again! I dare you to get me interested. What time is lunch? In this set of videos, we will look at the principles of how to achieve Early Engagement with some good Framing up activities, and how to build in the W.I.I.F.M (Whats in it for THEM) sales principle into your training. How to Hook em, and get em open to learning.
3) Developing Successful Learners
- When we use Brain-Friendly training techniques – Learners learn and learning ‘Sticks’!
This set of videos is full of ideas on how to get your students in a resourceful Learning State. You might be ready to teach but are they ready to learn? Here are a series of videos that explain the importance of designing great activities to engage the learners’ minds and focus them on the learning. If you do this, your job will be easy, as they will be both consciously and unconsciously focused on the learning you want them working on and absorbing. Examples of these activities are described in full so they can be modelled and adjusted to fit your content brief.
4) Exciting Learner Environments
- Are you tired of competing with SMS Messages to get and keep your student’s attention?
This highly practical set of videos will rekindle both your passion for teaching and your students desire to learn. Recapture your enthusiasm with techniques which will ensure your delivery is motivating, attention-grabbing and enjoyable – both for you and your students. We all learn in different ways and this workshop will ensure that your delivery reaches the widest audience possible. It will give you many skills, tips and strategies to get your subject matter across – be 100% effective and have fun doing it! Refresh and upgrade your skills and excite your students to learn … and to keep on learning. It will stimulate and challenge your thinking about training and provide you with proven techniques that guarantee learning. If you’re keen to sharpen your skills; to deliver more effective training; to be operating at the leading edge, then these are the videos you’ve been looking for!
5) Managing the Training Environment
- Good leadership also requires good management skills.
Here are some video ideas to establish Leadership in the training environment. You will learn how to make time your friend; manage difficult people and work the room to achieve positive learning. These videos include ideas to centre yourself and quickly put you in a clear frame of mind throughout the day. You will be using proven, practical ways to manage and lead the learning environment
- Gain instant access to all of Laurie Kelly’s Brain Friendly Training videos
- 96 Exclusive, Short Video Clips from Australia’s renown training guru
- Over 40 “Inspiration and Ideas” Learning Activities accompany each video, ready to use straight away
- Dramatically improve trainer skills, and staff engagement
- Receive a PD certificate after finishing each module
Why Should You Learn Brain Friendly Techniques:
What Will You Learn:
- Critical techniques needed in every situation
- How to create powerful lesson overviews
- How to teach using all the senses to maximise learning
- How to deliver the lessons that engages all of your learners’ brain
- Range of strategies and activities to keep students awake
- How to unlock the potential of the students’ minds throughout every lesson
- How to use sound, word, visuals, and movement to ensure your students are engaged
- How to keep your learners engaged and attentive throughout your lesson
- Powerful ways to spark your learners’ curiosity
- How to design and deliver lessons that feel personally real, relevant, and useful
- How to maximise students’ learning of skills and knowledge
- Techniques to improve the learning environment and teaching methods
- How to schedule revisions
- Most common strategies for every educators
- How to execute your learning environment
- How to improve your classroom management and presentation skills
- Teaching students the same method is a mistake every educator make
- Students will easily recall every lesson
- A “great” educator is better that an “ordinary” teacher
- Methods ensures your learners are always in perfect, engaged, and “ready to learn” state
- You can be one of the few powerful and gifted educators around the world
- Simple techniques dramatically transforms your students’ engagement
- Every lessons should “stick” with the students
- Engagement and attention is everything
- “Keeping it real” while training and teaching ensures that learners are deeply engaged
- A great educator needs to master simple skills to make the learning environment interesting and fun
- As an educator, managing the classroom and students is a big deal
Laurie Kelly has been opening up the “mysteries of the mind” to trainers and educators from all walks of life around the world for most of his working life. He is a specialist in Brain-Friendly Training and Delivery Skills that engage. This has been his passion for over 30 years and his passion is drawn from his wealth of experience, his love for his subject and his ability to rekindle enthusiasm and passion in even the most tired Educator.
Recognised as a National and International Educator of Educators, he communicates his teachings to everyone at all levels, from CEO’s to the people on the ground, whilst making it captivating, engaging, relevant and instantly transferable back into the workplace. Laurie is driven to improve the learning experience from a learner’s perspective by making trainers more effective and impactful via enhanced & engaging delivery skills.
Laurie speaks both nationally and internationally on current knowledge of how the learning brain works to maximize the impact of teaching, and to create an openness factor in our approach to change and new learning. His experience in improving trainers’ skills in engagement is vast – he is one of the most sought after presenters in his field